System Status / Non-Availability
IES (SAP) Non-Availability Periods for Calendar Year 2018
|CY 2018||Start||End||Description of
Activity / Task|
|MAY||Fri, May 25||3:00 PM||Tue, May 29||6:00 AM||HANA
Cutover & ASE Migration|
|JUN||Sun, Jun 3||6:00 AM||Sun, Jun 3||6:00 PM||HANA
|Sun, Jun 24||6:00 AM||Sun, Jun 24||10:00 AM||PACS
Maintenance Window; Production Support|
|Sat, Jun 30||6:00 AM||Sat, Jun 30||6:00 PM||New
|Sat, Jun 30||12:00 PM|| || ||Fiscal Year End|
|JUL|| || ||Mon, Jul 2||6:00 AM|
|Sun, Jul 22||6:00 AM||Sun, Jul 22||6:00 PM||PACS
|AUG||Sun, Aug 26||6:00 AM||Sun, Aug 26||6:00 PM||PACS
|SEP||Sun, Sep 9||6:00 AM||Sun, Sep 9||6:00 PM||PACS
Maintenance Window NEW (added
|Sun, Sep 23||6:00 AM||Sun, Sep 23||6:00 PM||Production
|OCT||Sun, Oct 14||6:00 AM||Sun, Oct 14||6:00 PM||PACS
Maintenance Window NEW (added
|Sun, Oct 28||6:00 AM||Sun, Oct 28||6:00 PM||Production
|NOV||Sun, Nov 4||1:30AM||Sun, Nov 4||6:00 AM||end
|Sat, Nov 10||6:00 AM||Mon, Nov 12||6:00 PM||New
|Sun, Nov 18||6:00 AM||Sun, Nov 18||6:00 PM||PACS
|DEC||Sun, Dec 2||4:00 AM||Sun, Dec 2||11:00 PM||CYE
|Sat, Dec 8||6:00 AM||Sat, Dec 8||6:00 PM||CYE
Support Packs - fall back|
|Sun, Dec 23||6:00 AM||Sun, Dec 23||6:00 PM||PACS
- Additional dates may be added to the schedule for implementation go-lives, support packs and other non-maintenance related system requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, non-availability will involve all IES SAP systems, including ECC, BW/BI, SRM, CRM, LSO, BPC, Employee, and Vendor Portals, PennWATCH, and Kronos.
- Weekly Off-Line Back-ups: All IES SAP systems (as above) will be unavailable every Sunday from 6:00 am to 10:00 AM. These normal weekly back-ups will not be announced by a separate email message. Occasionally the dates or times may change to accommodate special backup requirements. These changes will be announced via e-mail message and will be published on the IES website.
- Please note that MyCommonwealth Workplace (ESS, SRM, Finance) portal will be unavailable every Wednesday from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm for system maintenance.
- Agencies sending inbound files using IBM MQ Series or FTP can place these files in their respective MQ or FTP folders at the usual times. However, inbound files will NOT be processed in SAP during the maintenance windows. Additionally, no SAP outbound files, either MQ or FTP, will be processed during the outage.
This information should be shared with agency users as deemed appropriate by agency Managers.
Non-availability information is published above and on the IES website: https://ies.pa.gov, under Users, Availability Calendar
If you are unable to access SAP, please use the following steps:
- Contact your Agency Help Desk for further assistance.
- Centralized Help Desk assistance is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. All other issues should be referred first to your local Agency help desk.
- ESS Questions: HR Service Center 1-866-ESS-COPA (1-866-377-2672); Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Trained representatives are available to assist with non-travel questions related to ESS.
- Travel: Local Harrisburg 717-346-3401 Otherwise 1-866-824-0626; Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- SRM/Vendor: Local Harrisburg 717-346-2676 Otherwise 1-877-435-7363