System Status / Non-Availability
IES (SAP) Non-Availability Periods for Calendar Year 2017
of Activity / Task|
|DEC||Sun, Dec 3||4:00 AM||Sun, Dec 3||11:00 PM||CYE Support
|Sat, Dec 9||4:00 AM||Sat, Dec 9||11:00 PM||CYE Support
Packs - fall back|
|Sun, Dec 17||6:00 AM||Sun, Dec 17||10:00 AM||PACS Maint,
Nov patches; IES Production Support|
|TBD||6:00 AM||TBD||10:00 AM||PACS Maint,
Dec Critical Patches|
|Sat, Dec 30||TBD||Sat, Dec 30||TBD||Federal
Drawdown Changes to Production|
- Additional dates may be added to the schedule for implementation go-lives, support packs and other non-maintenance related system requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, non-availability will involve all IES SAP systems, including ECC, BW/BI, SRM, CRM, LSO, BPC, Employee, and Vendor Portals, PennWATCH, and Kronos.
- Weekly Off-Line Back-ups: All IES SAP systems (as above) will be unavailable every Sunday from 6:00 am to 10:00 AM. These normal weekly back-ups will not be announced by a separate email message. Occasionally the dates or times may change to accommodate special backup requirements. These changes will be announced via e-mail message and will be published on the IES website.
- Please note that MyCommonwealth Workplace (ESS, SRM, Finance) portal will be unavailable every Wednesday from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm for system maintenance.
- Agencies sending inbound files using IBM MQ Series or FTP can place these files in their respective MQ or FTP folders at the usual times. However, inbound files will NOT be processed in SAP during the maintenance windows. Additionally, no SAP outbound files, either MQ or FTP, will be processed during the outage.
This information should be shared with agency users as deemed appropriate by agency Managers.
Non-availability information is published above and on the IES website: https://ies.pa.gov, under Users, Availability Calendar
If you are unable to access SAP, please use the following steps:
- Contact your Agency Help Desk for further assistance.
- Centralized Help Desk assistance is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. All other issues should be referred first to your local Agency help desk.
- ESS Questions: HR Service Center 1-866-ESS-COPA (1-866-377-2672); Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Trained representatives are available to assist with non-travel questions related to ESS.
- Travel: Local Harrisburg 717-346-3401 Otherwise 1-866-824-0626; Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- SRM/Vendor: Local Harrisburg 717-346-2676 Otherwise 1-877-435-7363