Welcome to Integrated Enterprise System (IES)
Commonwealth Employees, please select the log in button below for additional access.
NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS:
SAP Portal Modernization Project (1st Quarter 2020) - As we continue to
align with the Governor’s Strategic Plan and initiatives, IES is excited to
announce as part of our transformation, information about the SAP
Portal Modernization project. The Portal Modernization project is the SAP next generation solution for the ESS Portal.
What do you need to know/do? Portal Modernization project is the SAP next generation solution for the ESS Portal
How will this impact me or my business?
- The NEW Fiori based portal will run in parallel with the current ESS portal until the existing portal site is shutdown (targeted for 1st quarter 2020)
- The new Fiori based portal will be implemented in phases to help transition to the new look and feel followed by iterations of process transformation
- The first phase (design/look) will leverage the current business process/transaction. (No change to business processes)
- The second phase (process modernization) will focus on adopting industry best practices
When will this happen?
- Launch of the new Fiori based ESS Portal is scheduled for 1st Quarter 2020
- Current ESS portal applications in scope for phase 1 deployment include: HR, Finance, LSO, Sales & Distribution
- Current out of scope ESS Portal applications include: SRM (These applications will still be available on the current ESS portal and will be migrated to the Fiori based portal when a supported solution is in place)
- Delivers enhanced user experience with a simplified, modern look & feel
- Runs on multiple devices (laptop, desktop, tablet, phone) with a responsive design
- Mobile enabled for standard SAP Fiori applications
- Built on SAP Fiori (UI5 standards) technology
- Applications show as tiles
- Personalization enabled for ease of use and user efficiency
- Built in app finder and help guided videos
- Aligns with next generation SAP S/4HANA code base
- Aligns with SAP cloud product integration (Concur, Success Factors, Ariba, etc.)
Additional Communication to follow.
***September 14 - 15th 2019 - SAP Production Support Packs (COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY). The changes are in the following areas: LSO, BW, SRM, ESS, SSS, HR Org Mngt, GL/GW, FI, Time. Please reference the documents below for more specific detail per area.
2019_September_Support Pack ALV.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack - SRM.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack - BW.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack_Display Work Schedule Opens in a New Window.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack_ESS Approve Icon May Not Appear On Screen.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack_ExportingReport to Excel.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack_Guidance for Changing Size of Screen in Internet Explorer.pdf
2019_September Support Pack - LSO.pdf
2019_September _Support Pack - Saved as Complete Finance Documents.pdf
2019_September_ Support Pack Org Mng.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack_Misaligned Dates on Display Attendances Absences Report.pdf
2019_September_Support Pack_SSS-Scroll Bar Appears on Pop-up Box.pdf
November 2019 - Portal Modernization
December 2019 - Calendar Year End Support Packs